Tuesday 3 August 2010

Postcards early in the Morn.

Bonjour, comment ca va?

Pardon?

O, yes that's right, I'm not in Paris anymore, I'm in Norway, lets try again.

Hei Hei.

Hvordan har du det?

Unshill? Oooo, du forstordikke enilsk!

Opps, wrong language again, being cultured is hard!

So at 4 in the morning, on my way to the Metro to get out of Paris, I relaized that I'm not the only one moving around. Lots of people have moved to Calgary, different places in Edmonton, or are going to grad school, getting houses and what not. Chris reminded me that sending postcards is way more awesome then facebook or a blog, so if you wanna get a postcard from me from somewhere in Europe, just email me your address, or message me in facebook, or comment, and then just wait by the mailbox!

More on Paris later!
P.S. me at the golden gate @ Versailles, no big deal.

1 comment:

  1. whoa! i so want a post card!!!! i will be emailing you my adress ASAP. lol Love the photos, also love the 'hanging photos' Darcys motto: "Its not a good pose if my feet are touching the ground!" Looks like you two are having a good time!

    ReplyDelete