Tuesday 29 June 2010

Great Weekend in Amsterdam, but..

So I know it has been a while since my last post, and Amsterdam was awesome so you should want to read it. While I've done some work on it, it won't be ready for a day or so. Annnnd, this turned out to be longer than I wanted, twenty minutes of sleep gone...

My plan was to do it up tonight, but... surprise! Another group meeting this week! This of course means free lunch and dinner, and as the Norwegians do dinner, its an all night thing with way to much wine.

Couple that with the fact that I got about 5 hours of sleep a night for 4 nights in Amsterdam, and then the amazing 2 hours I got last night on the concrete in the Oslo airport, I feel obliged to a good nights rest. :)

But heres some pics just cause I'm awesome like that!

This one will get some more later, but its for you Anthony. This has something to do with Guilds! Yes, real-life guilds, so cool!

I have no idea what this means, but it used to indicate the use of a building...


Now this is a European car, and that is a Canadian!


A bike parking garage anyone, theres gotta be thousands there!


George, you've been a bad boy!


Gotta bend it like beckham, hes actually a small guy, and check out who's with his small wife!


I've waited years.

2 comments:

  1. Kellsie Conrad30 June 2010 at 10:26

    Darcy!
    It has been years! Remember when we used to buy Spice Girls buble gum? That is a long time coming!
    I am glad that you are in Norway! It is my dream place to be!
    Good for you!
    Take care,
    Kellsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scolding George Bush... Thats great!

    ReplyDelete